The Tornado Alley Turbo Cyclone™ Cessna
The Tornado Alley Turbo Cyclone™ is the finest turbonormalizing package available for your TCM IO-520 or IO-550 powered Cessna 185 today. Utilizing State-of-the-art Engineering and the finest components attainable, the C-185 Cyclone™ not only provides sea-level power up to 24,000 feet but also significantly improves low altitude (less than 12000') speeds as well. With the "magic" of turboGAMIjectors® fuel injectors, the C-185 Cyclone™ will fly faster ; and faster on less fuel, with cooler engine temperatures than normally-aspirated C-185 at oxygen-requiring altitudes.
- Type 321 Stainless Steel Exhaust manifold system utilizing .065 wall thickness for durability and safety
- Newly-overhauled Garrett turbocharger, Pressure relief valve, wastegate, and automatic controller
- turboGAMIjectors™ fuel injection for smooth running and balanced fuel/air ratios
- High temperature silicon/teflon hose package
- Generation II folded-flow intercooler for cooler induction air tenperatures and improved power
- Induction air components constructed of 6061-T6 aluminum, corrosion treated and coated with high-temperature enamel
- 2 year, 250 hour warranty on turbo components and 4 year, 1000 hour warranty on exhaust and induction air components
- Comprehensive ground and in-flight orientation
Pricing: $44,950* installed.
- Pricing effective 01/10/2012 and subject to change without notice.
- For IO-520 or IO-550 equipped C-185 models A185E and A185F only.
- Add $400 for standby vacuum pump relocation.
- Additional instrumentation may be required if not currently equipped.
- No sales tax additional, unless you are a resident of Oklahoma
For more information, please contact:
Chris Vandeveer or Tim Roehl